- Modem and GPS Tracking: Periodically sends GPS information (location, speed) and I/O to/from a server. Reporting interval and device/server setup can be updated or implemented using Over-The-Air (OTA) programming commands over SMS or TCP/UDP.
- Geofence: Device sends an alarm message to the server when device is entering or exiting a predefined area, which is programmed to device.
- Backup battery: With a backup battery, the device sends a tamper message if the main power supply wiring harness is disconnected.
- Movement Threshold: Reports when device has reached a movement threshold, based on speed.
- Mileage: Reports distance that unit has moved.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: With a built-in 3-Axis Accelerometer, detects when movement or impact are detected. The g-profile is sent to server for analysis. Can trigger sleep mode.
- Storing Message: The device stores up to 2000 messages if out of coverage and send the stored messages once the device regains coverage.
- Low voltage detection: Device switches to deep sleep mode if supply voltage drops below a threshold.
- Power saving mode: Device periodically wakes up and sleeps when inactive.
- GPIO and UART: The device has 3 inputs and 2 outputs and/or UART configuration.The UART can be used to communicate with various kinds of sensors or signage.
- OTA (Over-The-Air): The device’s firmware can be upgraded via TCP
Physical and Electrical
Dimensions: 83mm *43.2mm *17.7mm
Weight: 48 grams
Input voltage range: 6-36VDC
Active mode 70mA ＠12VDC
Sleep mode < 6mA ＠12VDC
Operation temperature: -30℃ to 80℃
Storage temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
-157 dBm Tracking Sensitivity
Accuracy（Open Sky) ＜ 2m (CEP50)
3 inputs and 2 outputs
1 A/D input and 1 UART
2 LEDs for GPS and Cellular status
Built-in Cellular and GPS antennas
Dual Band: UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900MHz
Quad Band: GSM/GPRS/EDGE
GPRS, EDGE multi-slot class 12
UMTS : 0.25W