Introducing the portable, remotely programmable DigiRider digital messaging board.
Whether you’re a real estate agent, food truck chef, event organizer, restaurateur, or small business owner, you can now compel attention like never before.
That’s because with the new DigiRider portable message board, you can set up your sign at your place of business, connect to a cellular service, and then program dynamic, colorful, and scrolling messages — quickly and easily, directly from your smart phone. Then, change the message, whenever you like.
And, if your business takes you to new locations, the DigiRider goes with you, with all of the same capabilities.
Flexibility on the move
The DigiRider portable sign is powered by the CloudSign cloud messaging platform, which allows for newfound convenience and flexibility, at an affordable price.
- Portability: The DigiRider sign measures 27 inches wide x 3 inches deep x 5.5 inches tall (excluding bottom mounting flange and ceiling mount eyelets on top).
- Ease of use: Set up the sign right out of the box in just three easy steps.
- Flexibility: Instead of dealing with the limited geographies of WiFi, or the costs and complexities of Internet access, you can set up the DigiRider sign anywhere there is a cellular network.
- Simple to program: Thanks to the CloudSign message platform, you can change your message easily, at any time, and from wherever you are, from an app on your smartphone or from a computer. And, you can control any CloudSign-powered digital sign you own — from any manufacturer — from a single CloudSign account.
- Single line display
- Customizable messages
- Individual or group messages
- Unlimited characters
- Highly visible red LED display
- 10 different display animations/effects
- Adjustable brightness
- Variable scrolling speed
- More than 8 hour battery life on a full charge