The GPS5000NA or GPS8000NA Portable Wire Free Tracking is a ultimate protection for small children, spouse, teens, elderly, pets, employees, vehicles, bikes, equipment, ATV’s, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, luggage, valuable assets and so much more. Real-time tracking with updates every 5 minutes. Extra long battery life–up to 14 days without recharging. Up to 12 months with 1 position per day. Compact, rugged, water resistant design. Use your Smartphone, Tablet or PC to view exactly where your device is on a map. It comes in either Short Term or Long Term Tracking options.
- Unlimited protection for small children, spouses, teens, elderly, pets, employees, vehicles, bikes, equipment, ATV’s, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, trailers, luggage, valuable assets and so much more.
- On demand real-time tracking with updates every 5 minutes when in motion.
- Extra long battery life – up to 14 days without recharging.
- Compact, rugged, water-resistant design.
- Use your Smartphone, Tablet, PC to view exactly where your device is on a map, satellite image or both.
- Receive email or text alerts when the device needs recharging.
- Geofence zones alert you when the device moves to or from areas you specify on map.
- SOS Panic button can alert you via email or text in the event of an emergency.
- Comprehensive historical playback, reports stats, stops, speed and direction map.
- Optional – permanent vehicle hard wiring kit also available
Physical and Electrical Dimensions:
Size: 58m x 28mm x 110mm
Weight: 195 grams
- Data support LTE CATM1 packet data
- Operating Bands (MHz) LTE CATM1 (Verizon or AT&T)
- Internal SIM access
- Bluetooth BLE
- 50 channel GPS
- Location Accuracy 2.0 meter CEP
- Tracking sensitivity – 162dBm
- Acquisition sensitivity – 147 dBm
- AGPS Capable
- One report per Day 2200 Days
- Two report per Day 1400 Days
- Three report per Day 780 Days
- Operating Temp. Range -20c to 60c ; -4f to 140f
- Humidity 95%RH @ 50c; 122f non-condensing
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Voltage 3.6V Internal battery
- Power Consumption Typical 200μA @ 3.6V (deep sleep) Typical 21.5 mA @ 3.6V (UDP connection, GPS off) Typical 89.9 mA @ 3.6V (continuous transmit)
- Connectors Nano SIM Access, Internal On-board serial port access via USB port
- Battery Replaceable 5400mAh (Lithium battery pack)
- Certifications: FCC, PTCRB, AT&T, Verizon