The MTM700 is our most current fleet tracking device incorporating 4G technology, with the abbreviation 3W representing three wires (power, ground and ignition). The device is a universal solution with the exception of applications that require the monitoring of inputs for PTO (power take off). It is built with the quality components needed to meet the high reliability and the large amounts of data required to meet the needs of continuous fleet tracking.
- Reports once a minute with locations every five (5) seconds delivered with the minute interval report.
- Internal dual cellular and GPS satellite antennas reduce installation time, improves cellular signal reception, and better supports a covert installation.
- Internal battery back-up allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected.
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 2,000 data points (which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network).
- Includes “smart power management” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off which triggers the device to go into a sleep mode, which will significantly reduce the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the Category 1 LTE 4G cellular network to transmit all the vehicle generated data
Physical and Electrical Dimensions:
Size: 103mm x 53mm x 18.5mm
Weight: 72 grams
Operation Temp. Range:-40c to 85cWireless Specs: LTE Cat 1.
LTE band 4, 13 (Verizon)
LTE band 2,4,12 (T-Mobile)
- When sleeping: 15mA@12VDC
- When tracking: 65mA@12VDC
Operating Voltage: 6-36 VDC
Location Accuracy: +/-2.5m CEP
Internal Back-up Battery
- When sleeping – approx. 8 hours*
- When tracking – approx. 2 hours*
Certifications: FCC, Verizon, Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green LED for GPS location lock