- Reports once a minute with locations every five (5) seconds delivered with the minute interval report.
- Internal dual cellular and GPS satellite antennas reduce installation time, improves cellular signal reception, and better supports a covert installation.
- Internal battery back-up allows us to report even if the device power is compromised, tampered with or disconnected.
- Capable of storing and forwarding all satellite tracking data (once the device recognizes cellular connectivity) up to 2,000 data points (which is critical if and when any vehicle travels beyond a cellular network).
- Includes “smart power management” which allows the device to recognize when a vehicle is turned off which triggers the device to go into a sleep mode, which will significantly reduce the possibility of the device causing any vehicle battery issues.
- Utilizes the Category 1 LTE 4G cellular network to transmit all the vehicle generated data
Physical and Electrical Dimensions:
Size: 103mm x 53mm x 18.5mm
Weight: 72 grams
Operation Temp. Range:-40c to 85cWireless Specs: LTE Cat 1.
LTE band 4, 13 (Verizon)
LTE band 2,4,12 (T-Mobile)
- When sleeping: 6mA@12VDC
- When tracking: 70mA@12VDC
Operating Voltage: 6-36 VDC
Location Accuracy: +/-2.0m CEP
Internal Back-up Battery
- When sleeping – approx. 8 hours*
- When tracking – approx. 2 hours*
Certifications: FCC, Verizon Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green LED for GPS location lock